welcome
welcome to my blog:)
Just read
AND
click exit..=).
TQ.
the LOVE
M stands for maggie..maggie stands for me..XD
I am who I am I don;t need anyone to judge me
I'm crazy in times but I'm serious in certain stuffs.
I love my friends n family but i hate losers n bitches
dislike me click the big X on the rite n get lost
S
.
FrENs
into my heart
LInKs
Alicia
Brenda Teyew ♥
Jacqueline ♥
Jenson
Nicol
Rayna Chang
Siau Thung
Yvonne
Erika Tan
Pekky Choo
Wenyi
credit
layout}
!stinkitup
font}
dafonts.com
image}
!stinkitup
brushes} adobe photoshop 7.0
the emo doll} drawn on paint by !stinkitup
and he/she dies
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
i meet a new gal name sheng nee..love at 1st sight..XD..ewww..les..i m jz joking OK!
ahh...there she is..the bsb pro..
hmm..well..on monday,i get a new family..XD
tis:family treeeeee
KIM FOONG(great grandfather)
+
+
SUE chen+++Ryan
+
+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Xinyi+Johnson Cheach Soon Erika
+
Yong+Maggie(ME)
+
+++++++++++++++++++
Dinesh Lily
HAHA..chan=our family maid..XD
the
EMO
died
@ 7.5.08!!